Where do I get the forms to apply for E-Rate?


It is recommended you apply on-line. Applicants can use the USAC website to file required forms, certify forms, and check application status. Paper copies of all the required forms may be downloaded from the USAC website.

« Back to FAQs

Alphabetical List of Topics

Common Core