ESEA Accountability Status
The U.S. Department of Education staff has reviewed and approved Arkansas’s “ESEA Flexibility Accountability Addendum." The addendum provides comprehensive information regarding the Arkansas’s system of differentiated recognition, accountability and support. It outlines the process for determining status of schools and districts based on expected performance gains for student achievement and the secondary indicators. ESEA Flexibility was approved by the U.S. Department of Education in 2012 and was amended July 10, 2013.
ESEA Accountability Status reports for 2013 and Archived ESEA Accountability Reports reports for previous years can be found by clicking here.
For more information, please contact:
- ESEA Flexibility Accountability Addendum Posted 8/6/2013 pdf
- 2012 Exemplary School Posting Posted 3/29/2013 pdf
- ESEA Flexibility Request for Arkansas Posted 2/6/2013 pdf
- ESEA Flexibility Talking Points Posted 9/17/2012 pdf
- Focus Schools Posting 2011 Posted 8/6/2012 pdf
- Priority Schools Posting 2011 Posted 8/6/2012 pdf
- Exemplary Schools Posting 2011 Posted 8/2/2012 pdf
- ESEA Flexibility Acronym List Posted 7/27/2012 xls
- ESEA Flexibility Presentation, CIV Training Posted 7/16/2012 file
- Final Flexibility Request - Attachments Posted 6/28/2012 pdf
- ESEA Flexibility Plan Explained Posted 6/28/2012 pdf