ESEA Accountability Status
ESEA Accountability Status reports for 2012 and Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) reports for previous years can be found by clicking here.
The Accountability Workbook describes the Arkansas Plan for meeting the technical accountability requirements for schools and districts under the No Child Left Behind legislation. It outlines the process for determining the status of schools and districts based on expected performance gains for student achievement and the secondary indicators. The plan was originally approved by the U.S. Department of Education in 2002 and was amended in 2003 and 2004.
For more information, please contact:
- Priority Schools Posting Posted 8/6/2012 pdf
- Focus Schools Posting Posted 8/6/2012 pdf
- Exemplary Schools Posting Posted 8/2/2012 pdf
- AYP CIV Normes 2011 Posted 5/18/2012 pdf
- Adequate Yearly Progress/Smart Accountability Glossary of Terms Posted 5/14/2012 pdf
- Frequently Asked Questions about AYP in Arkansas Posted 5/14/2012 pdf
- Adequate Yearly Progress CIV Aug 04, 2011 Posted 5/18/2012 pdf
- Accountability Workbook with 2010 Amendments Posted 5/18/2012 pdf