Federal and State Monitoring
The Office of Federal and State Monitoring will periodically monitor each LEA(district) and selected schools to determine if the district and schools are in compliance regarding the programmatic and fiscal implementation of supplemental sources of funds.
A team of monitors shall conduct site visits to:
- Determine whether the evaluation conducted by the public school/LEA was conducted properly;
- Assess the areas in which the school or LEA needs to revise its plan;
- Review the school/LEA’s performance during the preceding two years, including the documented academic performance of its students;
- Review the use of public school funding under the Public School Funding Act of 2003, Ark. Code 6-20-2301 et. Seq. (i.e., Categorical Funding);
- Conduct a review of the LEA's internal controls regarding the Assurances.
For more information, please contact:
- 2014-2015 Training Agenda Posted 8/7/2014 pdf
- 2014-2015 Monitoring Guide Posted 8/7/2014 pdf
- 2014-2015 Monitoring Schedule Posted 8/6/2014 file
- Six-Year Projected Monitoring Schedule Posted 8/6/2014 file
- 2014-15 Monitoring Protocol Posted 7/31/2014 pdf
- Training Schedule Posted 7/31/2013 file
- Training PowerPoint Posted 7/31/2013 file