Eligible Service List Manuals
The Eligible Services List (ESL) Maunals include lists that indicate whether specific products or services may be able to receive discounts under the Schools and Libraries Universal Service Support Mechanism (otherwise known as the E-rate program or “E-rate”).
The ESL is organized into five sections that represent the five funding categories established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), plus a Miscellaneous section:
- Telecommunications Service
- Internet Access
- Internal Connections
- Basic Maintenance
Under the E-rate program, E-rate funds are allocated according to rules of priority, with first priority given to requests for telecommunications services, telecommunications, and Internet access services (“priority one” services). The remaining available funds are allocated to requests for support for internal connections and basic maintenance of internal connections (“priority two” services).
For more information, please contact:
- Schools and Libraries Universal Service Support Mechanism (Funding Year 2013) Posted 1/3/2013 pdf
- Federal Communications Commission DA 12-1553 Posted 1/3/2013 pdf
- Eligible Services List - Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism for Funding Year 2012 Posted 9/28/2011 pdf
- Eligible Services List - Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism for Funding Year 2011 Posted 9/23/2010 pdf
- Eligible Services List - Schools and Libraries Support Mechanism for Funding Year 2010 Posted 12/2/2009 pdf