School Improvement Resources
The School Improvement Unit is dedicated to providing quality training and resources in collaboration with many stakeholders. Trainings are designed to assist Arkansas districts and schools in developing effective and comprehensive improvement plans and processes to meet the demanding changes and rigor of school improvement practices.
A new diagnostic web-based system, Indistar® by the Academic Development Institute, is now available to assist Priority Schools in the development of the Priority Improvement Plan (PIP).
To learn more about the Indistar® system in Arkansas the Indistar web-based system trainings presented by Ms. Stephanie Benedict, Client Service Coordinator with the Academic Development Institute, are posted below.
Indistar® System Trainings:
- Lighting Our Path to Stellar Learning (An overview of the Indistar® system.)
- The Process
- Research: Using Wise Ways® and Indicators in Action
- Dashboard Overview
- Beginning the Process: The First Few Steps
- Assessing the Indicators
- Creating School/District Plans and Tasks
- Monitoring: Implementation and Sustainability
- Leadership Team Meetings