State Adopted Textbook and Instructional Materials Lists
The State of Arkansas selects instructional materials for local adoption per the Arkansas Department of Education Rules Governing Instructional Materials (March 1, 2012).
Lists for each subject are available to the left.
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Coy, Public School Program Manager
Arkansas Department of Education
Division of Learning Services
Four Capitol Mall, Room 301-B
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Instructional Materials Cycle Posted 7/15/2014 pdf
- Health and Physical Education Textbook Adoption Reporting Form Posted 1/23/2013 pdf
- Mathematics Textbook Adoption Reporting Form Posted 11/6/2012 pdf
- Computer Science Textbook Adoption Reporting Form Posted 11/29/2011 pdf
- English Language Arts Textbook Adoption Reporting Form Posted 1/4/2011 pdf
- Unattached Equipment Lists (Not Required) Posted 12/13/2006 pdf