The documents and files archived on these pages are copies of informational announcements that have been communicated to Arkansas educators over the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Listserv. The CCSS Listserv is a one-way communication tool has been established to aid the Division of Learning Services in communicating with educators across the state as we implement CCSS and the Next Generation Assessments.
CCSS ListServ Important Points
- The members of this ListServ were identified by leaders in districts or schools or by other education organizations/institutions that support education in ourstate to serve as contact points for information about CCSS.
- The purpose of this communication tool will be to assist ADE in getting important information to every practicing educator in our state in a timely manner.
- Recipients of the e-mails are EXPECTED to share ALL of the information with as many other educators as possible and as quickly as possible. Please use your e-mail account to forward the information to other educators.
- All content sent through this ListServ will be reviewed before dissemination. The content will be informative and/or a valuable resource for the implementation of CCSS.
- This is a one-way ListServ, which means that you can’t reply to the message. If you need to reply, unsubscribe, or request the addition of a new subscriber, please contact Abby Cress, Administrative Assistant in the Office of Curriculum and Instruction, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (501) 682-7442.