The resources found on this page are tools to guide you, if you have questions about the Code of Ethics for Arkansas Educators.
An allegation form must be completed, signed and submitted in order for an allegation to be considered by the ethics sub-committee. Please read the directions for completing an allegation form in their entirety before submitting an allegation. You may download the form in PDF or WORD format.
An overview of the ethics process, from allegation ro resolution, is outlined in a PowerPoint presentation. The presentation outlines the complete process taken from the time an allegation form is submitted, the steps in the investigative process, the possible actions the sub-committee can take, and State Board of Education’s final resolution of the allegation.
Social Networking is prevalent in all aspects of our society and the Professional Licensure Standards Board created recommendations and guidelines for educators and public schools to encourage the utilization of technology for the benefits of education, while avoiding unprofessional social networking between educators and students.
Finally, questions that were compiled from concerns and comments expressed during an in-service training on September 1, 2008, are also included.
For more information, please contact:
- Social Networking Recommendations and Guidelines Posted 11/15/2011 pdf
- Additional FAQs about the Code of Ethics Posted 10/14/2008 pdf
- The Process: Allegation to Resolution Posted 8/19/2011 file
- Allegation of Violation Form Posted 7/15/2012 pdf
- Allegation of Violation Form Posted 7/15/2012 doc
- Rules Governing Code of Ethics for Arkansas Educators Posted 1/12/2013 pdf