TESS Supporting Documents
The TESS supporting documents will assist teachers and administrators with the implementation of TESS through additional information and resources. Information provided on this page will supplement the forms, presentations, and training resources that have been provided through other sources.
- Sample Coaching Prompts
- AR TESS Glossary
- Timelines by Track - Novice/Probationary
- Timelines by Track - Track 2
- Timelines by Track - Track 3
- TESS Teacher Tracks - Revised May 8, 2014
- TESS Quick Reference Timeline
- TESS for PE Teachers PowerPoint
- ELL Alignment with Danielson Rubric Template
- TESS Evidence Scripting Form - Revised Nov. 26, 2013
- Observation Evidence Collection Form
- Informal Observation Form: This form may be used during an informal observation, an announced or unannounced classroom visit, to document teacher performance or progress on identified components of the Professional Growth Plan. This form also allows the administrator to document evidence and to provide feedback to the teacher based on the observation. This form is interactive to allow the administrator to record and document performance electronically.