Five Arkansas administrators shared their views on Arkansas LEADS. These brief video clips, which have been included in presentations at training sessions across the state, provide valuable insight into Arkansas LEADS and its impact on leadership, teaching and learning at the local district and school levels.
- Richard Abernathy, executive director of the Arkansas Association of Educational Administrators
- Randy Barrett, superintendent, Gentry School District
- Brian Summerhill, assistant superintendent, Van Buren School District
- Karli Saricini, middle school principal in the Harrisburg School District and a member of the Principal Evaluation Task Force
- Kyron Jones, School Improvement Grant (SIG) site director at the Arkansas Department of Education and a member of the Principal Evaluation Task Force