Educator Licensure Application
The Arkansas Educator License Application is provided in PDF format, and is to be printed on a legal size (8 ½ by 14) sheet of paper. The application is to be completed when applying for:
- Standard or Provisional Arkansas Teaching License
- Name Change on an existing Arkansas License
- Renewal of an existing Arkansas teaching license
- Requesting a duplicate of an existing Arkansas Teaching License
- Adding Additional Licensure Area to an existing Arkansas License
- Applying for Arkansas licensure by Reciprocity
- Adding Degree
- Change of Address
- Converting Provisional to Standard
- Lifetime License
- Non-Traditional License (TFA, MAT/MED/MTLL, APPEL - formerly ADE Non-Traditional)
- Career and Technical Permit
- Converting an Initial to a Standard license.
The fee for a license can be paid online (OR) you can attach a money order or cashier’s check (NO CASH PLEASE) to the application for the correct fee made out to the Arkansas Department of Education.