ESEA Flexibility News Conference 2013
This Pressroom page features materials pertaining to Education Commissioner Dr. Tom Kimbrell's November 5, 2013 news conference.
- 2013 Arkansas School ESEA Accountability Reports Released - November 5, 2013
- Summary of Arkansas' Elementary and Secondary Education Act Flexibility Program - November 5, 2013
- Nine Public Schools Named Exemplary - November 6, 2013
- Exemplary - XLS | PDF
- Achieving - XLS | PDF
- Needs Improvement - XLS | PDF
- Needs Improvement Focus - XLS | PDF
- Needs Improvement Priority - XLS | PDF
School Accountability Reports
To view the video recording of the web streaming of the news conference on school accountability status reports, click here.
SPECIAL NOTE: Prior to the news conference, the streaming system was started to allow for testing of the system.
To view beginning of the news conference, please scroll to the following point on the player’s timeline: 15:50.
To view the question and answer portion of the news conference, please scroll to the following point on the player’s timeline: 32:40.
For more information, please contact: