The Arkansas Department of Education's Pressroom features materials pertaining to Education Commissioner, Dr. Tom Kimbrell's November 19, 2012 news conference.
- 2012 Arkansas School ESEA Accountability Reports Released - November 19, 2012
- Summary of Arkansas's ESEA Flexibility - July 27, 2012
- ESEA Flexibility Plan Explained - June 28, 2012
- Needs Improvement
- Needs Improvement Focus
- Needs Improvement Focus - met year one exit criteria
- Needs Improvement Priority
- Needs Improvement Priority - met year one exit criteria
School Accountability Reports
- To access individual school accountability reports, visit the School Performance link on the NORMES site. The address is http://normessasweb.uark.edu/schoolperformance/beta.
- Once on that page, select School from the grey toolbar at the top of the screen. While hovering over the word, select Report Card from the drop-down menu.
- Next, type the name of the school into the search window and then click Go. This will display the School Performance Report for the selected school.
- With the School Performance Report for the selected school still on the screen, hover over the word School in header.
- When the drop-down menu appears, select ESEA School Accountability Report. This will display the individual school accountability report.
An instruction guide for accessing individual School Accountability Reports is available here.
Video of News Conference
To view the video recording of the web streaming of the news conference on school accountability status reports, click here.
SPECIAL NOTE: Prior to the news conference, the streaming system was started to allow for testing of the system.
To view beginning of the news conference, please scroll to the following point on the player’s timeline: 00:45:23.
To view the question and answer portion of the news conference, please scroll to the following point on the player’s timeline: 01:16:45.
For more information, please contact: